• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Project Get Me Cash, Part.1

152 posts in this topic

Pat's awesome.

About 2 years ago 2Pennies had had it up to his bloody battle axe with Pat's posts. Not his posts to or about YourPairofPennies, but just his posts, generally.

TPC sent a PM to The Resurrection on the subject filled with so much high octane hatred that it woulda made Dover's racing team blush.

He replied with calm reason & undiluted appeals for friendship. Tupenny was nonplussed, then pacified, & finally converted.

Damnit.

PS TupennyConan never deletes PM's.

Pat's awesome.

About 2 years ago 2Pennies had had it up to his bloody battle axe with Pat's posts. Not his posts to or about YourPairofPennies, but just his posts, generally.

TPC sent a PM to The Resurrection on the subject filled with so much high octane hatred that it woulda made Dover's racing team blush.

He replied with calm reason & undiluted appeals for friendship. Tupenny was nonplussed, then pacified, & finally converted.

Damnit.

I dont have them anymore Bill, but I remember. But as stated, we're cool. :cloud9:

Pat's awesome.

Damnit.

I dont have them anymore Bill, but I remember. But as stated, we're cool. :cloud9:

You want us to give you guys a moment?

:o

:baiting:

Pat's awesome.

Damnit.

yammering tards :cloud9:

Pat's awesome.

Damnit.

:cloud9: Havent heard that in ages Mike

Pat's awesome.

Damnit.

:cloud9: Havent heard that in ages Mike

I noticed someone on here has "yammering tardland" as their location :lol:

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

House Of Secrets 117 CGC 9.6 $110.00 Pressed. Last sale in 2007 was $107.00 according to GPA

Page 2:

Rawhide Kid 148 CGC 9.6 $70.00! Pressed, and top census with one other.

Page 3:

Amazing Spider-Man #200 VF/NM $23.00

Daredevil 143 VF/NM- $8.00 Has some NCB wear. Cool Cockrum cover!

Thor 185 VF- $10.00

Thor 263 NM- $5.00

Thor 264 VF/NM- $3.00