• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED THANKS GL#1, JLA #1, DD#1, JIM 84-94 FF #4,10,12

111 posts in this topic

Hello, this is my first attempt at a sales thread on these boards. If I do something wrong, just LMK and I'll change it ASAP. I am rather new here, but not new to buying/selling comics. I have references, if needed, as we'll as a 100% Ebay rating with well over 1,000 sales.

I'll be posting several mid-grade Marvels, some keys. As well as early JLA and one DD.

Shipping will be done within 2 days of payment recieved... Shipping cost as follows $6 for 1-8 comics and CGC will be flat $12 for up to 3 CGC comics . INTERNATIONAL PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST FOR SHIPPING QUOTE... Returns accepted for any reason within a reasonable time frame.

Preferred payment is Paypal and I will contact all winners on the Sept. 1st or when all items have been sold whichever is sooner.

Reasonable offers accepted on these items.

PM's welcome, but first :takeit: in the thread wins. Good luck and thanks for looking,

Harvey