• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

just watching the last few episodes again on demand, and two thoughts come to mind.

1. Doesn't Dr Herschel look like he could be the father of some comedic actor? I can't think of his name right now, or anything hes been in (dangit) If anyone can pinpoint the resemblance I'd be grateful, because its eating my brain

2. I noticed the wedding ring on Dales hand, and it got me thinking.... do any of the zombies have wedding bands on (trivial I know) but you would think at least 1/3 of the adults would be married?

2. I noticed the wedding ring on Dales hand, and it got me thinking.... do any of the zombies have wedding bands on (trivial I know) but you would think at least 1/3 of the adults would be married?

I assume they'll fall off as the zombies dry up...And i'll be the with my metal detector to find them.

I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse to happen :whee:

I assume they'll fall off as the zombies dry up...And i'll be the with my metal detector to find them.

I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse to happen :whee:

Beep....Beeeep....... Bit.

But it makes sense right. Like bicycle girl in season 1, she looked pretty dried up :sick:

She had been partially eaten (webisode), and her legs were gone...so she was on the ground where bugs and vermin could eat away at her further...not like the Walking variety who never have to deal with that.

So I don't think it's a "dry up" issue as it is a "chowed down" issue.

well i just watched all the episodes.... didn't have a problem with the pacing or the story or anything like that... however i do have to say the dialogue sucks... a lot of bla bla bla thats pointless and rick seems like such a winy person_without_enough_empathy!

Well I am actually kind of pissed at TWD show at the moment. On may way to the Horrorhound convention in Cincy, Norman Reedus is suppose to be one of the cast members there. Well he just tweeted he won't be there because he is still stuck shooting in Atlanta and they will not be wrapping until daybreak.

Damn, he was the main reason I was going to this damn convention. Emma Bell, Greg Nictero and now Reedus have backed out. If Michael Rooker and Jon Bernthal are not there I am going to go postal.

:)

She had been partially eaten (webisode), and her legs were gone...so she was on the ground where bugs and vermin could eat away at her further...not like the Walking variety who never have to deal with that.

So I don't think it's a "dry up" issue as it is a "chowed down" issue.

Well i would think that they would all, walking or not, end up dried up/out whatever, due to the fact that they are dead. Only a little part of the brain functioning, isn't that what we was told in the last ep of season 1 ?

Either way, i think i would worry too much about the ugly trying to eat me, to start collecting rings and rolexes (I might have sex in a drug store with no one keeping lookout though doh! )

(I might also _still_ drive around on the loudest motorcycle i can find doh! )

But thats just me (:

Horror, suspense, tension, scared Sh%^tless? :applause:

Yup, that's the webisodes, shame about season 2 zzz

Tonight do it for you?

Maybe we can get Joel Schumacher to guest direct a few episodes for all the action junkies. That would be better, right? :eyeroll:

Doesn't really give away anything and I'm watching it right now. (shrug)

I am thinking Darryl and Shane could carry this show by themselves. Feed the rest of them to the zombies. 2c

person_without_enough_empathy!!! Die Andrea die!!

See why those spoiler tags abotu Daryl "survives" would be good for someone who hasn't seen the episode yet? (shrug)