• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Naw, he had them figured out from the get go. Just could not commit to the action without justification.

I'm of the same opinion. That's why him and Hershel lied right off the bat.

Indeed. They had to. Too many direct questions and unknown factors. Loved how it all went down.

I was actually reading on some other forums where folks condemned Rick's actions saying it was wrong etc. I was blown away, yes, Dave obviously attacked first justifing Rick's actions but they completely missed the direct questions and how things escalated when Rick refused to answer the questions and give up the group's location.

Exactly. On top of cop instincts. On top of the language and attitude they brought in through the door. These people were unknown and pushed to hard for info.

Typical Philly folk! lol

Naw, he had them figured out from the get go. Just could not commit to the action without justification.

I'm of the same opinion. That's why him and Hershel lied right off the bat.

Indeed. They had to. Too many direct questions and unknown factors. Loved how it all went down.

I was actually reading on some other forums where folks condemned Rick's actions saying it was wrong etc. I was blown away, yes, Dave obviously attacked first justifing Rick's actions but they completely missed the direct questions and how things escalated when Rick refused to answer the questions and give up the group's location.

Exactly. On top of cop instincts. On top of the language and attitude they brought in through the door. These people were unknown and pushed to hard for info.

Yes sir, Not to mention Tony pissed on the floor of a Southern bar....which is a huge no no in the South (tsk)

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

I'm awaiting the 3rd instalment of DAY BY DAY ARMAGEDDON. :sumo: Check it out if you haven't done so already.

Me too. I tired of waiting for book three. :juggle:

Same here. Didn't the author come out with some sort of 3rd book though that ended up being like either short stories or some sort of random prequel thingy this past year? Threw a lot of people off thinking it was the actual 3rd book.

So World War Z gonna be any good? :)

T-minus 40 minutes til new Walking Dead episode. :ohnoez:

Too many commercials. This is crazy, I guess from now on I will record the show and watch it afterwards so I can fast forward through the million commercials.

So who is ready for the new episode of Comic Book Men? I know I will be doing other things during that time. :)