• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Interesting. Watching Stephen's King's The Mist again. Never realized that there are 4 Walking Dead actors/actresses in this movie. Darabont liked them it seems.

Uncanny enough... Melissa McBride "Carol" plays the same role of mom with a lost child and asking for people to help her. lol

Edited by FIREFLY

Interesting. Watching Stephen's King's The Mist again. Never realized that there are 4 Walking Dead actors/actresses in this movie. Darabont liked them it seems.

Uncanny enough... Melissa McBride "Carol" plays the same role of mom with a lost child and asking for people to help her. lol

Darabont has a pretty loyal troupe of actors, which is pretty awesome for Hollywood. :applause:

hm You know. I was gonna watch the remake of Mother's Day tonight, but I might watch The Mist instead. In Black & White too. :)

I never get tired of watching it. No zombies, but it still rocks!
I still remember watching it in theater and...

The whole place going ape-feces with applause when Marcia Gay Harden's character checks out. Never saw that before and haven't seen it since.

It was an interesting view of politics in NH, circa 2007.

The whole place going ape-feces with applause when Marcia Gay Harden's character checks out. Never saw that before and haven't seen it since.

Certainly gives a sense of what happens to people when confronted with such situations. Love the speech about humanity and people during crazy times. Our true nature reveals itself. I have to admit...that's one jacked up ending. I keep wondering how TWD will eventually end.

Certainly gives a sense of what happens to people when confronted with such situations. Love the speech about humanity and people during crazy times. Our true nature reveals itself. I have to admit...that's one jacked up ending. I keep wondering how TWD will eventually end.

Wouldn't it be weird if the TV series ended similiarly. Rick, Carl, Laurie Holden (Andrea) in a SUV on some backroad...

Julio, Jerel, Steve, Transplant. :hi:

What up, homeslice? (thumbs u

Getting pissed off at waiting for Season 3. Other than they're good my man, how's yourself?