• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I always thought Kendra the Caribbean Slayer from Buffy would make a cool Michonne...

Yeah she would be good too. Kinda young though. Still better looking than Danai. I suppose it's the acting that will make or break the character. Time will tell.

Edited by The Walking Dead

Im sorry, but Michonne from the comic was sexy, Danai is not.

Yes, but really in the end of the world kind of scenario, is sexy really a pre-requisite? Who looks tougher?

Yes, but really in the end of the world kind of scenario, is sexy really a pre-requisite? Who looks tougher?

Yes! Yes it is.

I would say for an end of world scenario that sexiness is the #1 pre-req. Say my choice is either Adriana Lima who is scared to death to pull the trigger or Rosanne Barr with an M-60, this one is a no-brainer. Sexytime during the end of the world is more important than anything else. :)

Yes! Yes it is.

I would say for an end of world scenario that sexiness is the #1 pre-req. Say my choice is either Adriana Lima who is scared to death to pull the trigger or Rosanne Barr with an M-60, this one is a no-brainer. Sexytime during the end of the world is more important than anything else. :)

lol

Yes! Yes it is.

:roflmao:

Yes! Yes it is.

:roflmao:

Right now would be a good time for a Stewie sexy party :banana:

That chick from True Blood is annoying as hell. Seriously one of the most obnoxious people on TV. The only reason I even watch the show any more is so I don't miss it if she dies.

Danai looks perfect in the pic. I never thought any of the girls in WD were 'sexy' - they just look like normal people. Well, except when Adlard unintentionally gives them mutant faces, but that's neither here nor there.

I must have missed the Walking Dead Swimsuit issue mixed in amongst the decapitations and sodomy by cutlery. lol

I must have missed the Walking Dead Swimsuit issue mixed in amongst the decapitations and sodomy by cutlery. lol

Michonne must be sexy, I mean she was in an issue of Playboy! :insane:

On a more serious note has anyone seen or gotten one of those Playboy issues graded yet by CGC to add to the collection? My wife got mad at me at first when I told her I was grabbing a copy of Playboy for a comic within it, then she made fun of me when I explain that it also had a man featured on the cover. :)

On a more serious note has anyone seen or gotten one of those Playboy issues graded yet by CGC to add to the collection? My wife got mad at me at first when I told her I was grabbing a copy of Playboy for a comic within it, then she made fun of me when I explain that it also had a man featured on the cover. :)

:idea: The Women of Walking Dead 2013 Swimsuit Calendar....genius

I had been wanting to pick up that issue. Your post just led me to eBay. I am going to get it signed by Kirkman and Adlard and send it off. :grin:

I had been wanting to pick up that issue. Your post just led me to eBay. I am going to get it signed by Kirkman and Adlard and send it off. :grin:

It would be cool to get it signed by Danai also if she starts doing conventions. :)