• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

That chick from True Blood is annoying as hell. Seriously one of the most obnoxious people on TV. The only reason I even watch the show any more is so I don't miss it if she dies.

Danai looks perfect in the pic. I never thought any of the girls in WD were 'sexy' - they just look like normal people. Well, except when Adlard unintentionally gives them mutant faces, but that's neither here nor there.

Agree. None of the WD girls are "sexy". RW from True Blood is beautiful (yes, her character is annoying). This girl isn't as good looking, but she looks alot tougher. A good choice for Michionne.

phil-er-bri-er-phil-er-bri-er-the-governor.jpg

He looks a lot like Rick... and he comes with his own Glenn.

Apparently the Governor is a big fan of dressing like Han Solo

Edited by Hawkman

phil-er-bri-er-phil-er-bri-er-the-governor.jpg

He looks a lot like Rick... and he comes with his own Glenn.

Apparently the Governor is a big fan of dressing like Han Solo

I thought it was Chandler having a "forgotten weekend" with a male prostitute while on holiday in Bangkok! The survivalist gear is just their fetish.

So glad I looked at the spoiler! That is freakin SWEET! Season 3 is gonna kick :flamed:

We have not seen live action of the Gov so hold off for now ya haters

Exactly.

People getting bent out of shape cause his hair isn't the same is ridiculous. Plus, how do we know perhaps this isn't just a flashback sequence to a younger time for the gov? Probably not, but still, one never knows till it airs :)

Relax, man. No one's getting bent out of shape over anything. People are just having fun with his looks. I think we're all looking forward to S3.

Edited by FIREFLY

So I am sitting here re-watching Season 1 on Netflix, opening credits show "Based on the Graphic Novel by Robert Kirkman, TONY MOORE and Charlie Adlard" and I am thinking to myself.... Tony must be so pissed for letting probably the hottest thing in comics/TV slip through his fingers. I know I would be.

I am not entirely up to speed on what it was that actually had him let go from the series, but man I feel bad for the guy. No wonder he charges so much for his OA!