• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

4 minute preview of Season Three this Sunday night on AMC during "Small Town Security".

I'm not really all that impressed with the season 3 trailer...

Either we watched 2 different trailers or you were expecting to see a new season of the Simpsons.

The show looks awesome! I like the changes from the comic.

Either we watched 2 different trailers or you were expecting to see a new season of the Simpsons.

Okay, I take back my comment. We DID watch two different trailers. I only had watched the 1 minute clip with michonne in the convenience store.

Just watched the official trailer and chit my pants a little. Seemed like there were a few scenes taken directly from the comic. Boy am I excited now!

I liked the changes as well.

He is going to end up the exact same evil :censored: that we know.

It's nice to see him playing it 'intelligently' like Ben Linus versus 'brute force' like Major Blood.

(I had to do it)

The scene where Andrea tells him what he wants to know without having to torture anyone...was great.

I hope everything shown in the trailer is from S03, E01.

Okay, I take back my comment. We DID watch two different trailers. I only had watched the 1 minute clip with michonne in the convenience store.

Just watched the official trailer and chit my pants a little. Seemed like there were a few scenes taken directly from the comic. Boy am I excited now!

:whee: