• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I'm not really all that impressed with the season 3 trailer...

Either we watched 2 different trailers or you were expecting to see a new season of the Simpsons.

The show looks awesome! I like the changes from the comic.

Okay, I take back my comment. We DID watch two different trailers. I only had watched the 1 minute clip with michonne in the convenience store.

Just watched the official trailer and chit my pants a little. Seemed like there were a few scenes taken directly from the comic. Boy am I excited now!

:whee:

i had to watch it with no sound on last night (GF sleeping), and it still hit me. can't wait to hear it with sound on.

I just watched the season 3 trailer again, and it looks even better than the first time I watched it. It's so cool to see the comic comic alive like that. It's pretty smart that they didn't make the Governor seem batchit crazy because it will make it that much more effective to see it in the episodes. I'm excited. "Welcome to Woodbury".

yes this is all very exciting.

its a fun show to watch. Certainly anything but "scary", especially if you read the comic..

its fun to talk to people that watch the show, but know nothing about the comic. easy to mind-F them lol

Edited by ThoseBackPages

Based on the trailers, the show seems like it's locked and loaded, and I'm looking forward to it.

I hope that it continues to move at the pace and be as engaging as, say, the last six episodes.

The ending of the "Nebraska" episode is probably somewhere on my "Top 10 Most Awesome TV Scenes Ever", and we want more of that caliber of TV.

The Walking dead cast were awesome this weekend in SD :cloud9:

You could tell Danai (Michonne) and David (The Gov) weren't really ready for the crazy fandom, but they are great people!

:whee:

dont get me wrong, i like the show, i really do ... but what really is going to happen on the show that will make anyone that is a hardcore book fan go "wow"?

Aren't you excited to watch and find out?

dont get me wrong, i like the show, i really do ... but what really is going to happen on the show that will make anyone that is a hardcore book fan go "wow"?

Just about anything from the Prison/woodbury arc will make me go "Wow"..

especially if they kill off that whiny person_without_enough_empathy Lori

dont get me wrong, i like the comic, i really do ... but what really is going to happen in the comic that will make anyone that is a hardcore show fan go "wow"?

Fixed that for you.

It is about to be on like Donkey Kong. 3 days folks!!

:banana:

I'm pretty excited! It's gotta be the show I'm most looking forward to this season. I haven't watched any previews as I want to go in fresh.