• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Also could you please not put spoilers in the title (shrug)

Not all of us want to know what characters are arriving in the show and want surprises. It is for this reason that I don't look into the TV thread :eyeroll:

but this is the tv thread......

Edited by Hawkman

Also could you please not put spoilers in the title (shrug)

Not all of us want to know what characters are arriving in the show and want surprises. It is for this reason that I don't look into the TV thread :eyeroll:

The title said 2 new characters - the clue was 'this thread contains info about 2 new characters'.

Its not like I told you Glenn gets killed next week.

Oooops.

I'm glad you started a new thread Andy. It's obvious that the existing Walking Dead TV show thread would have been a totally inappropriate place to post this.

So did I - thats why I did it seperately.

Nice of you to agree though.

I really feel a warmness about our relationship now.

I guess we had to break up before making up.

When spooning, I like to be the person behind - how about you? :luhv:

I'm glad you started a new thread Andy. It's obvious that the existing Walking Dead TV show thread would have been a totally inappropriate place to post this.

huh? this IS the existing tv show thread.

I assume it got moved from another thread to here through the wonders of Mod Magic.

huh? this IS the existing tv show thread.

I assume it got moved from another thread to here through the wonders of Mod Magic.

ohhhhhhhhh....okay. had me scratching my head at some of these replies.

Correct Hawky - I posted it as a stand alone - but there was much butthurtery amongst the natives so it was moved.

There are two new characters coming to the walking dead - even though it says that clearly in the title - it still needs spolier titles apparently. (shrug)

Even if this is the TV thread, if it's something that hasn't happened on an episode that's already aired, it should be in a spoiler tag. Not a post title and not in the body of a post and not in the title of a separate thread. If something is a spoiler, it shouldn't spoil things to people not actively seeking to know it.

And this:

Oooops.

is not cool either. Some of us aren't caught up to the current issues in the books and shouldn't have to worry about book spoilers in the TV thread.

Even if this is the TV thread, if it's something that hasn't happened on an episode that's already aired, it should be in a spoiler tag. Not a post title and not in the body of a post and not in the title of a separate thread. If something is a spoiler, it shouldn't spoil things to people actively seeking to know it.

And this:

Oooops.

is not cool either. Some of us aren't caught up to the current issues in the books and shouldn't have to worry about book spoilers in the TV thread.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

There is no reference to the book anywhere - it was a jestful comment that 'glenn getting killed next week' would be a major TV spoiler.

If you don't know what happened in the book 4 issues ago,when it was on every forum on the interwebs - where the hell were you living.

Its been 'unspoilered' a gazillion times on this very forum (shrug)

Even if this is the TV thread, if it's something that hasn't happened on an episode that's already aired, it should be in a spoiler tag. Not a post title and not in the body of a post and not in the title of a separate thread. If something is a spoiler, it shouldn't spoil things to people actively seeking to know it.

And this:

Oooops.

There is no reference to the book anywhere - it was a jestful comment that 'glenn getting killed next week' would be a major TV spoiler.

If you don't know what happened in the book 4 issues ago,when it was on every forum on the interwebs - where the hell were you living.

Actually it can be done, Andy. I don't read the individual issues. I wait for the trades so I actively avoid TWD book discussion thread to avoid spoilers. I am caught up on the tv series though so I come here to discuss that and more the book.... So thank you very mutch for spoiling the next trade for me. :facepalm:

I am correct in assuming you read this thread?

Go back some pages,there are about 30 references there.

Or did you happen to miss all of them?

You want to read the trade but come onto a Walking Dead thread, which meanders from a to b on a daily basis and you are busting my balls about something that happened in July/August?

In the modern section in a Walking Dead thread.

You have got to be ting me.

I am correct in assuming you read this thread?

Go back some pages,there are about 30 references there.

Or did you happen to miss all of them?

You want to read the trade but come onto a Walking Dead thread, which meanders from a to b on a daily basis and you are busting my balls about something that happened in July/August?

In the modern section in a Walking Dead thread.

You have got to be ting me.

I don't say this about a lot of people, but you've proven, in your very short time here, to be a grade A #1 person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

I can't believe they just killed Carl and the Baby off!!!!!!!!!! :ohnoez:

Always knew The Loch Ness Monster was really the Governor in disguise. It all makes perfect sense now with the truth being out that the Ancient Aliens along with Nessy were just out to get a lousy tree fiddy from the folks in Atlanta. Yet they refused to hand the money over and they had no choice but to cause a zombie outbreak.

And this:

Oooops.

Actually it can be done, Andy. I don't read the individual issues. I wait for the trades so I actively avoid TWD book discussion thread to avoid spoilers. I am caught up on the tv series though so I come here to discuss that and more the book.... So thank you very mutch for spoiling the next trade for me. :facepalm:

I agree 100%. I wait for the trades, so I'm not caught up on the current books. I do not go into that thread specifically for that reason.

I am current on the TV show. The show this thread is about. I do not want to read book spoilers in the thread about the TV show.

It's fine to talk about current show spoilers in this thread. Just like it is fine to talk about current book spoilers in that thread.

The two should not get mixed up.