• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Walking Dead" Trailer

66 posts in this topic

I just read that there are only 6 episodes this season. I was hoping for more.

WTH? :eek: They can't do jack in six episodes. Dammit why didn't HBO get this thing...that network really went downhill somewhere around 2007 after they lost their long-time CEO because he went nuts and assaulted his girlfriend, they were the juggernaut of quality television before that. :mad:

Hopefully they're just keeping it short to see how it does, and if it sells, they'll have another "season" shortly after the first.

That's what I'm thinking. The first season will really be "1A". If it does well, the next 6 episodes will be "1B". After that, 12 episode seasons.

I think the first season of The Office is only 6 episodes. HBO may have done the same thing with Oz as well (but it's been so long, I don't remember).

Well then how does this play into that theory???

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2010/09/01/the-walking-dead-cleared-for-season-2-despite-not-airing-yet/

I guess it means that my theory was big stinking pile of . :tonofbricks:

:sorry: No, NO, NO, it was a good theory, just that you did not know

this one piece of information. :foryou:

I guess it means that my theory was big stinking pile of . :tonofbricks:

:sorry: No, NO, NO, it was a good theory, just that you did not know

this one piece of information. :foryou:

No need to apologize. It's not the first or last time I'll be wrong about something.

I just read that there are only 6 episodes this season. I was hoping for more.

WTH? :eek: They can't do jack in six episodes. Dammit why didn't HBO get this thing...that network really went downhill somewhere around 2007 after they lost their long-time CEO because he went nuts and assaulted his girlfriend, they were the juggernaut of quality television before that. :mad:

Hopefully they're just keeping it short to see how it does, and if it sells, they'll have another "season" shortly after the first.

a couple of weeks ago, there was a link that stated that the 2nd season was already approved.