• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS Absolute Sandman Vol 1 through Vol 4

28 posts in this topic

Hello!!! I am Bill. I am going on a road trip soon and I need some extra cash. I saw on the CBR forums that this is a good palce to sell comics.

I have all four volumes of Absolute Sandman that have been sitting on my shelf for a while now and I think it's time to sell them.

They are still sealed and never been read. Perfect condition as far as I can tell. no scratches or scuffs or dented corners.

I want to sell all four of them together so I just have to ship it once. I am looking for $120 for all four of them.

thank you!!!

by the way, I accept PayPal. I guess that's the main way people do this here, but I just wanted to be clear.

still no response on PMs.

Did he read them?

Most Newbs don't even know where to find them and can't figure out what the flashing white envelope means.

He didn't read mine.

I wonder if he posted and ran for the hills, forgetting he even started this sales thread.

Or saw all the follow up comments about how cheap he sold them and is down in the bunker.

He didn't read mine.

I wonder if he posted and ran for the hills, forgetting he even started this sales thread.

Or saw all the follow up comments about how cheap he sold them and is down in the bunker.

For all we know this could be the "W" (for William aka BILL) in W Carey Townsend... no location listed on his profile. darn it, I hate being this suspicous now. :(

alrighty guys. seems like im getting Machine Gunned... :cry:

We talked and told him about how suspicious i was about him being new. and we agree on me paying $90 up front and then he sends delivery confirmation. Then once i have it in hand to pay the remaining $30. I made sure i made him send me an invoice saying im paying for absolute sandman vol 1-4 for $90. I paid and made sure i paid through a credit card.

I paid ASAP and told him to send tracking # right away and 5 days ago he told me he will the next day. 4 days later he hasnt read my PMs.

Is paying with a credit card better to get the transaction reversed? and is asking for a request invoice to pay a smart move so i can file a claim with paypal?

Many helps needed. This guy better come through or i will never trust newbs in this forum.