• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few low-grade raw keys. JIM 89, Timely's

34 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Have a few low-grade raw books to pass on. Usual rules apply. 7 bucks to ship priority in a box. (I don't do priority envelopes because I think it's asking for trouble...). No probation members please. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules the day.

Thanks for looking.

ML

JIM 89 Copy A 2.0/2.5 SOLD

My camera flash really blows out the flaws, presents better than the pic in my opinion, but it is a low-grade copy. Cover and CF are attached. A rub mark by the price that appears to have been silly putty or something that was allowed to dry and then scratched off. Small chip out of the LRC. About the size of a dime. No brittleness. Back cover presents much better.

P1340453.jpg

P1340454.jpg

JIM 89 Copy B 3.0 SOLD

Nicer copy than Copy A but still on the lower-end grade wise. No major flaws just overall wear consistent with the grade. (Spine split of about a 1/2 inch, Small tears, creases, etc.) Cover and CF are attached. Back cover is clean, I'll post a pic of that later this evening.

P1280482.jpg

P1280482.jpg

Amazing that you don't see any of these for months and then there's 3 for sale here on the boards. Show's how important these board sales can be for folks who want to find a deal on a book they need. These should both be gone by lunchtime.

Good luck with the sales (thumbs u

P1280482.jpg

Amazing that you don't see any of these for months and then there's 3 for sale here on the boards. Show's how important these board sales can be for folks who want to find a deal on a book they need. These should both be gone by lunchtime.

Good luck with the sales (thumbs u

Thanks bro. I've been doing my best to pick these up at cons, but they are really tough to find. I wouldn't be letting this copy go if I hadn't FINALLY scored a high-grade copy.

Thanks bro. I've been doing my best to pick these up at cons, but they are really tough to find. I wouldn't be letting this copy go if I hadn't FINALLY scored a high-grade copy.

That would be my goal someday. A nice one sold on Heritage this Sunday,

but I had my irons in another fire, and couldn't spread any more wealth :P

That would be my goal someday. A nice one sold on Heritage this Sunday,

but I had my irons in another fire, and couldn't spread any more wealth :P

Oh, I know. I bought it. lol

I had a feeling. Aren't you happy I wasn't bidding it up!

REALLY Nice snag!!!!

DEFINITELY glad you weren't running it up! One of the last 9 books I need to finish the run in 7.0 and higher. (Excluding 83 and 84. Got those in lower-grade and not sure I want to put out the boatload of cash to upgrade)