• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just purchased my first Golden Age Book - and it was not a Marvel

22 posts in this topic

I've said this a lot but I really do think that Tec #38 is one of the most underrated GA keys on the market today.

Love him or hate him, Robin is one of the most important characters in comic book history. The issue seems to be that most collectors are not willing to pay top-dollar to own a book that features the 1st app. of a character they don't even like.

I'm as much a fan of the Pre-Robin Tec Batman as anyone else; but Robin's place in comic book history cannot be denied.

I think Tec #38 is a book on the rise.

Fantastic pick-up on your part...beautiful copy. (thumbs u

Uncle Scrooge beats Robin everytime.

I agree with this. I am huge Scrooge fan.

I've said this a lot but I really do think that Tec #38 is one of the most underrated GA keys on the market today.

Love him or hate him, Robin is one of the most important characters in comic book history. The issue seems to be that most collectors are not willing to pay top-dollar to own a book that features the 1st app. of a character they don't even like.

I'm as much a fan of the Pre-Robin Tec Batman as anyone else; but Robin's place in comic book history cannot be denied.

I think Tec #38 is a book on the rise.

Fantastic pick-up on your part...beautiful copy. (thumbs u

I agree with this as well that Robin is one of the most historically important characters in Comic book history. Sure I would prefer a nice looking Dec 27 to Dec 38 but I think that would be a bit out of my price range. ComicConnect has a Dec 27 4.0 that they are asking $325,000 for. $9,501 for the first Robin in the same grade is closer to my price point.