• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew, AI98, Bastian...last minute con funds needed!

82 posts in this topic

Last one for right now.

The Corinthian by Marc Hempel

11x17, gouache and ink; absolutely striking in hand

$350

:o

I'm shocked you are even considering selling that.

:(

It really is a very beautiful piece, but we do what we must.

Here's a pic of it hanging in my hallway.

eaf196dc.jpg

Last one for right now.

The Corinthian by Marc Hempel

11x17, gouache and ink; absolutely striking in hand

$350

:o

I'm shocked you are even considering selling that.

:(

It really is a very beautiful piece, but we do what we must.

Here's a pic of it hanging in my hallway.

eaf196dc.jpg

That's awesome. I could hang it on the wall at night when my kids don't want to head up to bed. That'll get 'em moving. :applause:

That's awesome. I could hang it on the wall at night when my kids don't want to head up to bed. That'll get 'em moving. :applause:

I never suggested hanging it in a newborn's nursery or anything. lol

And the entire thread is sold to JJ! ^^

Phew...now I can post this without repercussions. :whee:

anteater4.jpg

I have thought long and hard about my behavior in this thread and I find my actions deplorable. :sorry:

To make up for that I would like to fine myself $10 and paypal the same amount to you in order to purchase a piece of convention center pizza and a beverage of your choice during Dragon Con. :foryou:

I have thought long and hard about my behavior in this thread and I find my actions deplorable. :sorry:

To make up for that I would like to fine myself $10 and paypal the same amount to you in order to purchase a piece of convention center pizza and a beverage of your choice during Dragon Con. :foryou:

:applause:

My God, you are a quality act!

:cloud9:

"Cram it in your cram-hole, LeFleur."