• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable raw delights...Marvel & DC & 1 EC..mostly higher grade (VF to NM-)...

261 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) Shipping: 1-5 books: 6.00; 8.00 for 6 books and up (Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation). Outside the U.S.? We'll work something out.

5) Satisfaction guaranteed: If you're not satisfied, you can return book(s) for a full refund--including return shipping in the U.S.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Bob Marley: Tale of the Tuff Gong (the obligatory, "That's gong, not bong"): Book Two: Lion

NM- 12.00

Never saw this one before I picked it up a while back from Rich Henn. It's from 1995.

BMFC.jpg

The Flash #246 NM-

16.00 :news: SOLD

This is one heck of a copy with great cover gloss. Could easily be NM. This is one of nik's books. If my memory serves me well, I think he hand-picked this one at a con.

F246FC.jpg

Power Man Annual #1 NM-

15.00 :news: SOLD

Very nicely centered for the King-Size Annual genre. Green might be tempted to relinquish some greenbacks on this one. I know he's heavily flirted with the Hero for Hire/Power Man title (not that there's anything wrong with that :gossip:).

PMA1FC.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #71 VG

13.00 :news: SOLD

Bottom staple detached from cover (top staple attached and so is centerfold).

Stunning cover. Of all the war books I've seen, this one is way up there.

FF71FC.jpg

Power Man Annual #1 NM-

Very nicely centered for the King-Size Annual genre. Green might be tempted to relinquish some greenbacks on this one. I know he's heavily flirted with the Hero for Hire/Power Man title (not that there's anything wrong with that :gossip:).

PMA1FC.jpg

:takeit:

Power Man Annual #1 NM-

PMA1FC.jpg

:takeit:

:winnah:

Power Man goes to the Scooter man. Re: your avatar--Tom Watson came close last summer at the Open, didn't he? :headbang: