• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable raw delights...Marvel & DC & 1 EC..mostly higher grade (VF to NM-)...

261 posts in this topic

Our Fighting Forces #71 VG

Bottom staple detached from cover (top staple attached and so is centerfold).

Stunning cover. Of all the war books I've seen, this one is way up there.

FF71FC.jpg

:takeit:

:thumbsup:

All yours, Speedy-D! Thank you much.

Power Man Annual #1 NM-

Very nicely centered for the King-Size Annual genre. Green might be tempted to relinquish some greenbacks on this one. I know he's heavily flirted with the Hero for Hire/Power Man title (not that there's anything wrong with that :gossip:).

PMA1FC.jpg

:winnah:

Power Man goes to the Scooter man. Re: your avatar--Tom Watson came close last summer at the Open, didn't he? :headbang:

Indeed he did. Watson is the classiest and most gracious golfer that I've ever met. Had his approach on 18 just held one more foot, it would have been the greatest moment in golf history.

(thumbs u

Batman #239 VF+

29.00 :news: SOLD

My late grandmother knew I loved Batman as a kid and got me this book (not this actual copy) for Christmas. I'm thinking she probably was thinking, "Aw, Santa Batman." :lol: But there's a pretty intense story inside. :eek:

BM239FC.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #149 VF

29.00 :news: SOLD

A nice, solid copy of a semi-key from the best funny book title on earth.

One more walk down memory lane. I graduated from Batman to Spider-Man and this bad boy really messed with my head...not long after the cover of #ASM 144 where the tease of Gwen being alive was flaunted. :sumo:

ASM149FC.jpg

Power Man Annual #1 NM-

Very nicely centered for the King-Size Annual genre. Green might be tempted to relinquish some greenbacks on this one. I know he's heavily flirted with the Hero for Hire/Power Man title (not that there's anything wrong with that :gossip:).

PMA1FC.jpg

:cry:

The Amazing Spider-Man #149 VF

A nice, solid copy of a semi-key from the best funny book title on earth.

One more walk down memory lane. I graduated from Batman to Spider-Man and this bad boy really messed with my head...not long after the cover of #ASM 144 where the tease of Gwen being alive was flaunted. :sumo:

ASM149FC.jpg

Show the pic! :D