• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable raw delights...Marvel & DC & 1 EC..mostly higher grade (VF to NM-)...

261 posts in this topic

Power Man Annual #1 NM-

Very nicely centered for the King-Size Annual genre. Green might be tempted to relinquish some greenbacks on this one. I know he's heavily flirted with the Hero for Hire/Power Man title (not that there's anything wrong with that :gossip:).

PMA1FC.jpg

:takeit:

:cry:

Green,

If you really were wanting this, I'll give up my spot.

Last book for this sales thread...NOT! The party continues with hopefully 15 more books added by week's end. :wishluck:

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG

There is a hole in the front cover under the first "S" in the title (:cry:); also, top staple detached from cover (bottom staple IS attached as well as centerfold). Otherwise, pretty decent, solid book. I have an attachment to the book to where I'm charging a premium to mitigate against a potential sale. :screwy: Time for some therapy on the couch. :whistle:

P1FC.jpg

Last book for this sales thread...

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG

There is a hole in the front cover under the first "S" in the title (:cry:); also, top staple detached from cover (bottom staple IS attached as well as centerfold). Otherwise, pretty decent, solid book. I have an attachment to the book to where I'm charging a premium to mitigate against a potential sale. :screwy: Time for some therapy on the couch. :whistle:

How did I know this was going to be the mystery EC??? :)

Hope all is well buddy :hi:

Last book for this sales thread...

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG

How did I know this was going to be the mystery EC??? :)

Hope all is well buddy :hi:

This book belongs in your library as well. :shrug:

:news: Take 20% off listed prices below: Some sweet books left--some at very good prices. :gossip:

ASM #149 VF 29.00 (page 4) :news: SOLD

Avengers #122 VF/NM 19.00 (page 4)

Bats #239 VF+ 29.00 (page 4) :news: SOLD

Bats #250 VF+ 29.00 (page 4) :news: SOLD

Bob Marley: Tale of the Tuff Gong: Book Two: Lion NM- 12.00 (page 1)

GIC #74 GD- 9.00 (page 1)

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG 45.00 (page 5)

Superboy #195 NM- 16.00 (page 1) :news: SOLD

Tales of Suspense #96 VG 9.00 (page 2)

X-Men #118 VF/NM 29.00 (page 3)

X-Men #122 VF/NM 22.00 (page 3) :news: SOLD

:news: Take 20% off listed prices below: Some sweet books left--some at very good prices. :gossip:

Bats #239 VF+ 29.00 (page 4)

@ 20% off :takeit:

:hail:

Thanks, Dan.

Your package went out today (:frown:)...but I'll pick up the shipping on this one (:banana:). And I've decided to add some more books this week, so thread is re-opened because I'm a fully grown man with a spending problem. :whee: :shrug:

Thanks, Dan.

Your package went out today (:frown:)...but I'll pick up the shipping on this one (:banana:). And I've decided to add some more books this week, so thread is re-opened because I'm a fully grown man with a spending problem. :whee: :shrug:

Oops! I thought I might catch you before the others went out, but o well. Just hold onto this one and maybe there'll be something else I can grab later on in the week.

Thanks, Dan.

Oops! I thought I might catch you before the others went out, but o well. Just hold onto this one and maybe there'll be something else I can grab later on in the week.

:thumbsup:

Our Army at War #128 GD/VG

20.00 :news: SOLD

Lots going on with this one: penciled #s in DC logo box; 1" spine split @ bott.; 3 1/2" stain on bott. of inside fc; 1 1/4" stain @ ulc of bc; 4 pgs. toward end of book have small chips out of corners & preceding pgs. have VERY tiny chips missing (printing defect? :shrug:). Otherwise, this book is 9.6. Easy.

AW128FC.jpg

Wonder Woman #156 VG

Overstreet notes: "Early mention of a comic book shop & comic collecting; DCs selling for $100 a copy." :whatthe: This issue was on the newsstands in the summer of 1965. The times--and the hobby--were quickly a-changin'.

WW156FC.jpg