• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable raw delights...Marvel & DC & 1 EC..mostly higher grade (VF to NM-)...

261 posts in this topic

Iron Fist #6 FN/VF

bc: dirty around edges; tiny chip out of bott. edge.

Bought from a boardie as a VF. If it's a VF, then I'm an ASM hater (like 3319 comics) and that just ain't true. I've priced this at only 50 cents below Guide (:lol:), but I'm trying to recoup what I have in it (I know, I know, it doesn't always work out that way)..but, most of all, I'm trying to prevent ShieldAgent from possessing it as he's faithfully offered me $10 for this son-of-a-gun in nearly every sales thread I ever imagined conducting. Oh, I should've mentioned it earlier: it's a 30 cent variant. :headbang: And I hear there's an Iron Fist variant movie coming out. :shrug: Ah well, I tried. :sorry:

IF6FC.jpg

hey...............

doh!

:makepoint:

:ohnoez:

Here's your chance. 20% off. :shrug: You must have a hoard of them already. :think:

you will take $10 shipped for it, and like it. lol

:whatthe:

:taptaptap: