• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Stuart Sayger Appreciation Thread

79 posts in this topic

lol He hates those black books. I bought a couple especially with Stuart in mind. When I pulled one out at WWC he literally shrieked. It must have been right after he did this one. That is awesome!

At first glance you would think Stuart would love those covers since they are able blank and he doesn't have to spend time applying his black wash to the covers. Go figure

lol He hates those black books. I bought a couple especially with Stuart in mind. When I pulled one out at WWC he literally shrieked. It must have been right after he did this one. That is awesome!

At first glance you would think Stuart would love those covers since they are able blank and he doesn't have to spend time applying his black wash to the covers. Go figure

That was exactly my thought process, but it didn't work out for me.

He was super nice about it to me, but explained that it was insanely difficult to make the paint stick to those black parchment covers - he was worried that people wouldn't be happy with the end result ...

He was super nice about it to me, but explained that it was insanely difficult to make the paint stick to those black parchment covers - he was worried that people wouldn't be happy with the end result ...

That's completely understandable and you really can't fault a guy for looking out for his customer's best interests.

Has anyone ever seen Stuart do a sketch in pencil gather then paint it?