• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever happened to the Modern Comics section?

63 posts in this topic

No apology necessary, you are permitted to post whatever you want within the guidelines :headbang:.

The problem isn't people recommend or commenting on other books. Like you I would have missed out on Locke and Key except for that thread. The problem is that there is 12 threads on the same topic all on the first page while there is also a thread dedicated as an appreciation thread for that topic also there. The point was since it is the same topic (WD) with mostly the same members commenting then keep it to one thread....the WD appreciation thread. All these extra threads with the same people posting in them are driving other topics to the 2ND and 3rd page.
I think a lot of people were just sick of the constant GPA'ing of TWD and how it just became the basis of constant discussion or various sales announcements, so the actual discussions about the book were being lost. I want to take the moment to apologize to the boards for the thread I created. I just wanted to discuss stuff in the book again. :(

The problem isn't people recommend or commenting on other books. Like you I would have missed out on Locke and Key except for that thread. The problem is that there is 12 threads on the same topic all on the first page while there is also a thread dedicated as an appreciation thread for that topic also there. The point was since it is the same topic (WD) with mostly the same members commenting then keep it to one thread....the WD appreciation thread. All these extra threads with the same people posting in them are driving other topics to the 2ND and 3rd page.
I think a lot of people were just sick of the constant GPA'ing of TWD and how it just became the basis of constant discussion or various sales announcements, so the actual discussions about the book were being lost. I want to take the moment to apologize to the boards for the thread I created. I just wanted to discuss stuff in the book again. :(

You are one of the few boardies who really do not need apologise for starting a thread :sumo: