• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead is really kind of "meh".

48 posts in this topic

really. I read them all. And I just don't get the hubbub. Is it just me?

It's not just you. Other than the people on this message board, I don't know of anyone who still enjoys this book.

yeah, but you know 3 people, so that's not saying much.

It's not just you. Other than the people on this message board, I don't know of anyone who still enjoys this book.

I myself have turned on 4 people to the book, none have even bought a comic in their life. Every one of them cant wait each month for the book now not to mention the show. I think its pretty much personal preference. To each their own.

I just finished reading through #72 and I have enjoyed it. I did think I was reading the Comic Book version of 28 Days Later(the movie, not the aftermath that the current 28DL does) though when I first started.

As for TWD, I'll keep reading...

I agree. :shy:

Tyresse and Michione I would have to say are my favorites. The Grimes'es annoy me. Is it wrong at the end of the compendium I was glad I would not have to read anymore dialogue from Lori?

I agree. :shy:

Tyresse and Michione I would have to say are my favorites. The Grimes'es annoy me. Is it wrong at the end of the compendium I was glad I would not have to read anymore dialogue from Lori?

At first I was quite pissed off but then I became glad she is gone only makes things more interesting ...