• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brett's Comic Pile opens the doors to the public - ONE DAY ONLY!

3 posts in this topic

For one day only, Brett's Comic Pile is opening the doors to the public.

ALL comics are IN ORDER and are from 1960 to 2010. ALL comics are $1 Each or 15 for $10!

We have over 75 long boxes of DC in order, over 90 long boxes of Marvel in Order and MORE!

All Manga is only $1 each...over 1,000 to choose from!

All Graphic Novels AND Hard Covers are only $5 each!

We have over 10,000+ Graphic Novels to Choose from!

All of this is open to the public for ONE DAY ONLY!

It will be on Labor Day from 11am to 4pm at 109-A East Grace Street in Richmond, VA.

Plenty of FREE parking. Dealers are welcome.

If you are vacationing, we are less than 3 minutes from i-95 and i-64. Make us part of your summer vacation!

Visa and MasterCard are welcome for purchases over $10.

We will see you there!

Best,

Brett

Hello, hawkeye613!

It is MOSTLY the same inventory as Baltimore.

Now we are doing it for 15 for $10 instead of $1 each.

Also, we doubled the amount of Graphic Novels, after a HUGE tpb wholesale inventory that we picked up in Baltimore (about 50 long boxes of retail-condition Soft and Hard Covers).

Also, we picked up a cool 6 box collection of recent 2009-2010 recent overstock for $1 each.

So...95% of the comics are the same (but now they are 33% cheaper!) AND we have doubled our $5 graphic novel selection with better condition books, and a MUCH greater variety (over 100 boxes of GN's!).

Hope this helps, and I hope you can make it by. Also, we have an entire room of high-end comic store fixtures for sale, so check them out!

Best,

Brett