• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Indy Sale - Lady Death, Vampirella, Evil Ernie, Aliens, Predator

54 posts in this topic

Welcome to highfivephase’s latest comic book sale!

This batch is a mix of independent books including Lady Death, Vampirella, Rune, Evil Ernie, Aliens, Predator, Darkness and Spawn. All raw; no CGC. These are all part of a large collection I bought awhile back. I don’t collect these titles and I am eager to get rid of them. So, multi-comic deals are welcome.

Condition: Most of these are high- to mid-grade books. I like to under-grade (or at least under-price) all the books, just to be on the safe side. See my scans of front and back covers for the specifics.

Payment: PayPal gift preferred. Money order and checks accepted, but shipping will be delayed until I cash them in. Cash accepted for local pick-up in or around Yuma, Arizona.

Shipping: U.S., Canada, and APO/FPO only. I can ship anyway you like, but I prefer either USPS Priority Mail or Media Mail. So, for Priority, that ranges from around $6 for 1-3 books up to around $14 for as many as I can fit in their large flat-rate boxes. Media Mail is about $3 and up based on weight. If you want insurance, tracking or any other perks, let me know and I’ll add it to your total. I will usually round up to the nearest dollar on the total shipping costs, but don’t expect to be gouged with trumped up handling fees for tape, packaging, labor and gas. I will ship at most 7 days within payment.

Packaging: All comics will come bagged/boarded. Everything will be sandwiched between two pieces of rigid cardboard slightly larger than the comics themselves, or likewise packaged to prevent damage from routine mail handling.

Terms: First :takeit: on the thread wins. PM any best offers and I’ll consider them.

Here's what's for sale! Scans to follow.

Extreme Prejudice – Retailer Handbook (comes with sealed pack of promo cards) – this is probably pretty rare! – VF - $2

Avengelyne 2 (Vol. 2) (Variant with Darkchylde 1 on flipside) – VF - $1

Avengelyne 2 (Vol. 2) (Pregnant Variant with Darkchylde 1 on flipside) – NM - $2 - SOLD! to Random

Rune 0 Limited Edition (mail-away) – NM – $2 - SOLD! to Chuck Gower

Ultraverse Rune flipside cover collection (Includes #A-G, I, K) – the back covers of various Ultraverse titles from October 1993 could be used to piece together a poster of Rune. – average condition is NM - $5 for all of them

Lady Death 4 (sealed with Megadeth promo CD) – NM - $1

Lady Death Swimsuit Special #1 Red Velvet Premium Edition – Limited to 10,000 copies – Cover is sharp, but there’s a lot of color breaking spine creases visible with the help of a black cover. - $5

Lady Death II: Between Heaven & Hell 3 (of 4) (Copy A) – NM - $1

Lady Death II: Between Heaven & Hell 3 (of 4) (Copy B) – NM - $1

Lady Death in Lingerie 1 (Copy A) – NM - $1

Lady Death in Lingerie 1 (Copy B) – NM - $1

Vengeance of Vampirella: The Mystery Walk – Ashcan supplement to Wizard – NM - $1 SOLD! to Random

Vampirella Zero (Red Foil letters) – NM - $1 SOLD! to Random

Vengeance of Vampirella 3 (signed in silver ink by Tom Sniegoski and Caesar Antomattei) – NM - $2

Vengeance of Vampirella 25 (Red Foil Cover)– NM- - $1 SOLD! to Random

Hyde-25 #0 (1995; reprint of Vampirella’s first appearance of in color) – NM - $1

Chains of Chaos 2 (of 3) (featuring Rook and starring Vampirella) – NM - $1

Chains of Chaos 3 (of 3) (featuring Rook and starring Vampirella) (Copy A) – NM - $1

Chains of Chaos 3 (of 3) (featuring Rook and starring Vampirella) (Copy B) – NM - $1

Evil Ernie vs. The Super Heroes #1 Premium Edition – Limited to 10,000 copies – Red Foil Cover (Copy A) – NM- - $10

Evil Ernie vs. The Super Heroes #1 Premium Edition – Limited to 10,000 copies – Red Foil Cover (Copy B) – VF- - $4

Evil Ernie 0 (Dec 1993) – VF - $1

Evil Ernie: The Resurrection - 1 (of 4) (July 1993) Joe Quesada cover! – NM - $7

Evil Ernie: The Resurrection - 2 (of 4) (Aug 1993) – NM - $4

Evil Ernie: The Resurrection - 4 (of 4) (Oct 1993) – VF - $3

Evil Ernie: Straight to Hell Ashcan Preview #1 – NM - $1

Evil Ernie: Straight to Hell #-1 Prologue (Wizard Ashcan)– NM - $1 (3 copies available)

The Darkness 3 – NM - $2

The Darkness 4 – NM - $2

The Darkness 5 – NM - $2

Spawn 1 NM, 8 NM-, 9 VF - $5 for all - SOLD! to Chuck Gower

Akira Trade Paperback Part 2 - Japanese Version with English dust jacket. All black & white except for the first couple pages, which are glossy color. Looks like this might have been printed in 1985 by KC Deluxe (Vol. 12?). – Near mint with two minor tears on the dust jacket. - $10

Akira Trade Paperback Part 3 - Japanese Version with English dust jacket. All black & white except for the first couple pages, which are glossy color. Looks like this might have been printed in 1986 by KC Deluxe (Vol. 13?). – Near mint - $10

Predator 1-4 set (Dark Horse 1989) – NM - $10

Aliens vs. Predator 1 – VF/NM - $3

Aliens vs. Predator 2 (copy A) – VF+ - $1

Aliens vs. Predator 2 (copy B)– VF - $1

Aliens vs. Predator 3 – VF - $1

Aliens / Predator: The Deadliest of the Species – 1-12 set – Ranges from VF to NM condition. #1 is the embossed foil platinum edition in VF/NM. Also included is the Hero Premiere Edition #3 red foil ashcan in about Fine condition due to some color breaking spine creases. - $15

Aliens “Swarm” mini promo comic from 1993 – only available from “Mantis Alien” Aliens actions figures by Kenner – measures about 5” x 5” – NM - $5 - SOLD! to seanfingh

Aliens “Terrordome” mini promo comic from 1993 – only available from “Giant Face Hugger Alien” Aliens actions figures by Kenner – measures about 5” x 5” – NM - $5 - SOLD! to seanfingh

Dark Horse Presents: Aliens Platinum Edition (1992) – Reprints DHP 24, 42, 43, 56 and 5th Anniversary Special - $5 - SOLD! to seanfingh