• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and Bold 28

6 posts in this topic

Here is a nice looking, but low grade Brave and Bold 28. Appears to be a 4.5, but the cover is detached and there is a bottom spine split to the top of the bottom staple. CR/OW pages.

This book is getting hotter by the week and could easily be this year's Showcase 22. I guarantee you won't be finding too many copies that look as nice as this one for so low of a price.

Grade is good range, make up you own minds as to how the detached cover and split impact the final grade.

I take paypal, checks and money orders. Domestic shipping is included, international will be extra.

$440 shipped.

bb28.jpg

...pretty fair price,...a slabbed 2.0 would bring in a good $450.00,...maybe $500.00 if it goes 2.5,.... :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:,..must not buy books not on my list,.... :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: