• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clay Mann CGC Signature Series SKETCH COVER Opportunity!!!! Limited to 5

165 posts in this topic

Clay Mann Sketch Cover Requests - For MegaCon 2011

I am happy to announce an opportunity to get a blank sketch CGC Signature Series by Clay Mann. Clay has only recently begun attending shows and he is offering a very limited number of sketch covers. These will be done at his studio and completed at MegaCon, in March 2011.

Clay has agreed to do 5 of these sketches as of right now. He may open up additional spots in the future which will be posted here.

PLEASE NOTE THESE SKETCHES WILL NOT BE IN HAND TILL THE END OF MARCH 2011.

Cost will be:

$175

One figure on a blank sketch cover.

Add $50 for each additional character you would like added to the sketch.

sketches may go on to the back cover and include background effect and additional elements at the artists sole discretion.

Sketches are fully inked with copic marker shading. These are not going to be quick convention sketches. (Please see examples of Clays work at the end of this post)

Limited to one per person.

Price includes CGC Grading and encapsulation.

Shipping is NOT included in the above cost, shipping will be $15 for USPS Registered Mail.

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

PM me the details of what blank you are sending and the character(s) you want sketched. I will PM you back with an invoice of your total price and my shipping address.

When shipping me your book.

Please send your forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) when sending payment. A CGC witness will be at the event to oversee the signing.

PM me if you have any questions

Here are examples of Clays Work

mann.jpg

xmen.jpg

MannCharity.jpg

I signed up on these boards hoping to hit an opportunity like this for my first sketch... darn.

Put me on the waitlist please.

You are first on the list, and dont worry I plan on offering another sketch opportunity in the very near future that you will want to jump on.

I signed up on these boards hoping to hit an opportunity like this for my first sketch... darn.

You are first on the list, and dont worry I plan on offering another sketch opportunity in the very near future that you will want to jump on.

:popcorn:

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep a look out for it. :wishluck: