• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clay Mann CGC Signature Series SKETCH COVER Opportunity!!!! Limited to 5

165 posts in this topic

For those that missed out on a spot check out this auction on eBay (I am not the seller but it is just an incredible sketch)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290532318616

I actually won this. He was actually the seller of it. Im waiting for a private sketch hes doing for me of black queen. He said hes gonna send them both out together after megacon. I'm excited to see the black queen

Good news and bad news. Bad news clay is not finish off the schedule so I was unable to pick up any at mega. The good news is clay said he will make it up. He feels terrible about it andh as promised to mail them into cgc and send scans to me by the end of next week the absolutely latest. He also said he's going to make sure that these are the best sketch covers he has drawn to date

Still nothing right now. Clay lost power the other day after a huge storm came through the state. He contacted me saying he lost power on Monday and it still wasnt restored as of yesterday.