• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Wedding Sale - Silver and Bronze Marvels - CLOSED

155 posts in this topic

So it only took two weeks of marriage for me to learn how true those old cliches are…

Marriage is all about compromise! And my end of the compromise is to sell off a large group of the raw silver and bronze age books I’ve been sitting on for the last couple of years. My goal is to post about 20 books a night until I get this done (I’ve still got my half of the thank you notes to finish too doh! ). I’ll probably throw a few undercopy slabs out there as well.

:takeit: rules the day, but I'll respond to PMs as well.

Shipping will be $8 for as many books as I can safely package into one of the medium priority mailing boxes. Insurance will be extra (and mandatory for any total purchases over $200). No buyers from the banned or probation lists please.

Because this will be my first big sales thread, I want to say this as well… I know reputation is a big deal around here for sellers, and I also know that I don’t have one yet! But I want to do what I can to make everyone feel comfortable buying from me. I can point to 10 years on ebay with 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller (ID mitch232). My DSRs are all 4.9 and above. I’ve bought from some of the boardies there (Gator and Filter81 for example), and I’ve also sold some slabs to members (silverweb has agreed to vouch for me based on our ebay transaction). I've been shipping books to buyers and CGC for a couple of years now, so I know what it takes to make sure a package gets to its destination in one piece.

All that being said, if you buy a book from me and are unhappy with it for any reason, please contact me and we can work something out. I’m really eager to establishing a name for myself here, so I will go out of my way to make sure I have happy buyers!

Thanks for looking! Let's get it on...