• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs 4 Sale: HULK 181, ASM 194 & 300, Marvel Preview #2 (Punisher origin) +++

4 posts in this topic

Hi. I've got some great stuff listed this week all ending Sunday evening (March 7th). A nice mid-grade Hulk #181 CGC 5.0. A nice copy despite a not so high grade. Also a slabbed mid grade and high grade copy of Marvel Preview #2 featuring the origin of the Punisher for the first time (magazine format). Also slabbed copies of ASM #194, 300, and Giant #4. Wolvie mini-series #1 and a complete run of McFarlane's ASM and three different Uncanny X-Men runs from #175-247. Check 'em out. -----Sid

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sansc57803&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I added a few 1-day auctions yesterday that will be ending with the other books later today including an Uncanny X-Men #248-265 (Jim Lee) run and a #266-283 (1st Gambit and 1st Bishop) run complete. As I write this they are just $9.99 for each run. Link above in the first post. ----Sid