• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bondage Covers

54 posts in this topic

Never understood why they're noted on labels, never understood why they command a price premium.

The 3 main notations are first apperance, classic cover and then bondage cover (shrug)

Yes, I think it is silly too that they put it on the label. And this "Bondage cover" thing is getting way out of hand. I've seen it on late 70s books where some tiny male character in the background is in handcuffs. Somehow I don't think this is what the original Bondage Cover collectors had in mind.

It's not like help is needed identifying bondage covers...... it's on the cover, all we have to do is look at it and think "ah yes, this is a bondage cover". (shrug)

I made a post years and years ago about how CGC used to only list classic bondage covers on the label. Then around the time they switched labels they noted every cover whether or not it was true bondage. I remember seeing a Daredevil 104 being suddenly labeled as a bondage cover. There could be a cover where someone is wrapped in vines and suddenly it is a bondage cover.

I made a post years and years ago about how CGC used to only list classic bondage covers on the label. Then around the time they switched labels they noted every cover whether or not it was true bondage. I remember seeing a Daredevil 104 being suddenly labeled as a bondage cover. There could be a cover where someone is wrapped in vines and suddenly it is a bondage cover.

(thumbs u

Avgr_91_94.jpg