• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Cheeseburger Day sales thread....

193 posts in this topic

:whee: FREEBIE :whee:

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Eighth tier Marvel drek...so maybe chud or mekrab :shrug:

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

Captain Savage 12 Fine-ish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Only the best in Monster on Robot wrestling for my customers!! :whee:

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

Fantastic Four 93 Goodish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Umm hm Some sort of bad guy in a flying uterus equipped with laser guns I guess :juggle:

Fantastic Four 108 Fine-ish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. How about a little Atlas War for my Golden Age buyers? :cool:

Man Comics 14 Good/Very Goodish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. How about a little Atlas War for my Golden Age buyers? :cool:

:takeit:

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Not one, but two copies :o of Kirby badness...seriously, I know some folks like it, but this fourth world stuff is just bad in my opinion :P

Mister Miracle 17 and 18 Fine-ish for both

Figured you were waiting for something like that lol

Figured you were waiting for something like that lol

And I almost went for the FREE money too!

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Well I am on a roll of bad comics by the master...how about another???

OMAC 1 Very Fine-ish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. And one more Golden Age offering. Be warned that some enterprising child drew a couple of swastikas on this...but hey they are balanced out by a cross that he drew as well :doh:

Target Comics v6n3 Goodish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Some bronze horror for you, and a nice book, if I do say so myself :sumo:

Werewolf by Night 3 Fine/Very Fine-ish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Just as nice as the last, and a nice complement if you have two picks for books.

Also, my last freebie for the evening

Werewolf by Night 4 Fine/Very Fine-ish

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Spiderman, Spiderman...greatest hero of them all...until a lightning bolt knocks him off the wall... :whistle:

ASM 82 Good/Very Goodish

you got it ^^

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Spiderman, Spiderman...Shocker will kick him in the can... :whistle:

ASM 72 Goodish

All yours :whee:

^^

Hey Kids...Comics! More stuff for nothing. Spiderman, Spiderman...Shocker will kick him in the can... :whistle:

ASM 72 Goodish

And the final entrant makes his pick :ohnoez:

^^

OK here is my attempt at a summary of the available books for folks who do not want to struggle through college football talk, cheeseburger discussions, a wonderful number of :takeit: signs, and a freebie feeding frenzy...thanks for all the buys my friends (worship)

PAGE 1

Strange Worlds 4 CGC 4.0 OW pages

Asking Price $275 shipped

Journey Into Mystery 84 Fair

Asking Price $75 shipped :news: On Hold

Action Comics 231 CGC 5.5 OWW pages

Asking $80

PAGE 7

Amazing Spiderman 17 CGC 3.5 OW pages

Asking Price $115 shipped

Jonah Hex 1 CGC 9.2 W pages

Asking Price $100 shipped