• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Cheeseburger Day sales thread....

193 posts in this topic

Here is the lowdown on the freebie situation :gossip:

In order to maybe sneak in one or two more sales, feel free to choose two freebies from the list below with any purchase at asking price after this post

FREEBIES STILL AVAILABLE

Buy a slab get MiracleMan 7 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Havok and Wolverine Meltdown...full run of four issues in VFish

Adventure Comics 388 G/VGish

ASM 118 VGish

$5

Atom 15 G/VGish

Cpt. Savage 12 Fish (the approximate grade, not the aquatic lifeform)

Fantastic Four 93 G-ish

Fantastic Four 108 F-ish

Mr. Miracle 17 and 18 F-ish

OMAC 1 VF-ish

Target Comics v6n3 G-ish

Werewolf F/VF-ish

Werewolf F/VF-ish

Thanks for making it a fun thread everyone :insane:

Great book...mediocre grade. Believe I am actually asking for a little over guide for this one when you take out the shipping cost, because I have not truly convinced myself that I want to get rid of it :juggle:

Iron Man CGC 6.0 OWW pages

THANOS!!!

Asking Price $65 shipped

im55.jpg

Mustard Gas is the strange secret that threatens them all, I mean it is not hard to guess looking at that cover...seriously, though, that mess will mess you up :eek:

Amazing Spiderman 108 CGC 9.0 OWW pages

Green Jumpsuit Guy!!!

Asking Price $70 shipped

asm108.jpg

Some Golden Age pedigree goodness...OK not exactly a high profile book, but it IS a high grade :ohnoez:

Air Ace v2 n11 CGC 9.2 OWW pages Crippen/"D" copy

:gossip: this vendor does not suggest grabbing a toy plane and a fishing pole to act out the cover...although he is curious hm

Asking Price $130 shipped

ace11.jpg

Less slabs! More dreck!

The natives are restless tonight...

Oh, and WAR EAGLE!

You're telling me...should have seen them last night lol

I seriously have to call ya out on some sloppy wins...granted they are W's, but if it was not for choketastic Clemson and traditional Bulldog bad play calling 0 and 2 is a possibility...hope they tighten things up out on the plains soon.

Found One!!!! Drektastic action from the masters in the House of Ideas

Tales of Suspense 53 G/VG

Second appearance of Cruella DeVille...wait that's the Black Widow ???

Asking Price $45 shipped

tos53.jpg

ugg. dont read iron man :sorry:

Less slabs! More dreck!

The natives are restless tonight...

Oh, and WAR EAGLE!

You're telling me...should have seen them last night lol

I seriously have to call ya out on some sloppy wins...granted they are W's, but if it was not for choketastic Clemson and traditional Bulldog bad play calling 0 and 2 is a possibility...hope they tighten things up out on the plains soon.

I missed the thread last night... :sorry:

You are right about AU though, we are ranked way higher than we should be right now.

Anyway, on with the sales, I need to pick up something new to me tonight.

To early in the run to be drek...but it fits the less slabs request...

X-Men 5 VG+

Not sure what is going on in the price box...but added a close up so you can see. Otherwise, a nicely presenting comic (thumbs u

Asking Price $120 shipped

xmen5a.jpg

xmen5b.jpg

Got on a Fawcett kick (since they are cheap GA books) for a few months...getting over that unfortunate illness...keeping a few high grade copies and have been slowly moving the books like this one

Captain Marvel Adventures 40 CGC 6.5 CROW pages

Not sure what is going on in the price box...but added a close up so you can see. Otherwise, a nicely presenting comic (thumbs u

Asking Price $110 shipped

cm40.jpg

Great book...mediocre grade. Believe I am actually asking for a little over guide for this one when you take out the shipping cost, because I have not truly convinced myself that I want to get rid of it :juggle:

THANOS!!!

Asking Price $65 shipped

im55.jpg

hm

The second death of Abe Lincoln...bet they did not teach you this in your history class. And really as a patriotic citizen, you should know this :baiting:

Super DC Giant CGC 9.2 OWW pages

:gossip: And why you are at it, this oversize book will also get you up to date on the latest adventures of Ghost Snowman...reminds me of the Jack Frost movies...anyone see those steaming piles of badness???

Asking Price $100 shipped

giant20.jpg

THANOS!!!

Asking Price $65 shipped

im55.jpg

hm

how do you not have a copy of this already??? Thought you had all the bronze age keys and were working your way backward to one day meet up with me in Golden Age-Land??? :baiting:

THANOS!!!

Asking Price $65 shipped

im55.jpg

hm

how do you not have a copy of this already??? Thought you had all the bronze age keys and were working your way backward to one day meet up with me in Golden Age-Land??? :baiting:

never picked up a 55 for some reason, and will never meet u in golden land lol