• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Comic Con January 8th & 9th, 2011 Mesa Arizona

117 posts in this topic

HOTEL & LODGING for the AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON

The Amazing Arizona Comic Con has partnered with the Phoenix Marriott Mesa in providing the best weekend accommodations for attendees, at the best price. The Phoenix Marriott Mesa is located just about 20 LARGE steps from the front doors of the Mesa Convention Center. The address is located at:

Phoenix Marriott Mesa

200 North Centennial Way

Mesa, Arizona 85201

By Phone: Call 800-835-9873 and ask for the “Amazing AZ Comic Con” group rate

By Web: Go to www.marriott.com/phxmm and enter the group code concona to access the group rate.

(of course there's a best Western and several other chains that are about a mile away from the convention center, with prices starting at about $65+)

HOPE THAT HELPS-

thanks!

Wow, Jimmy, that's a low rate for that Marriott! I stayed a couple miles away and drove last time, but I think this time I'll pony up the extra cash and stay at the Marriott! (I had to fight one of those dumb "traffic camera tickets" I got in the mail that said I drove too fast through an intersection or something like that)

Oh, and Rob may request that you buy a print if he signs any older Deadpool-related book. (New Mutants #87 and #98 for sure, but possibly some of his Deadpool variants as well)

How much does Rob Liefeld charges for signing a book?

Free!, but if it's New Mutants #87 or #98 then you have to buy a $10 print, and then he will sign it.

Wow, Jimmy, that's a low rate for that Marriott! I stayed a couple miles away and drove last time, but I think this time I'll pony up the extra cash and stay at the Marriott! (I had to fight one of those dumb "traffic camera tickets" I got in the mail that said I drove too fast through an intersection or something like that)

Oh, and Rob may request that you buy a print if he signs any older Deadpool-related book. (New Mutants #87 and #98 for sure, but possibly some of his Deadpool variants as well)

I ask b/c I have some X-Force I want to have sign and graded.

How much does Rob Liefeld charges for signing a book?

Free!, but if it's New Mutants #87 or #98 then you have to buy a $10 print, and then he will sign it.

I ask b/c I have some X-Force I want to have sign and graded.

He will sign those for free. (thumbs u

joel- thanks for the shout out!

i was pleased with the arrangements we have with marriott. the rates are low, considering that this is prime travel season for arizona, between snowbirds and people traveling to the BCS college football games...

add that parking at the marriott- and the mesa convention center too- will be completely FREE

also the marriott will be the destination for a post con, drink and draw event on the evening of saturday january 8th.

so all around this is a great fit.

for more info- check out----

http://j.mp/91FADe

Catch-

I'm a big fan of HAUNT. A big reason we invited Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley last January (about a yeart in advanced) was based on their great work on the title...

As for additional guests- we will be announcing more this week...

BIG names too!

Your pal-

Jimmy S. Jay...

Promoter, Amazing Arizona Comic Con

www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com

Twitter: @AmazingComicCon

@JimmySJay

Catch-

I'm a big fan of HAUNT. A big reason we invited Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley last January (about a yeart in advanced) was based on their great work on the title...

As for additional guests- we will be announcing more this week...

BIG names too!

Your pal-

Jimmy S. Jay...

Promoter, Amazing Arizona Comic Con

www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com

Twitter: @AmazingComicCon

@JimmySJay

Thanks for replying, I can only Hope:)

i thought i had posted this up on the thread a while ago, but it must have slipped through the cracks:

WALKING DEAD #80 Exclusive Photo cover available ONLY at the AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON.

We are giving away a copy of the photo exclusive FREE to the first 1000 tickets sold.

For More information: http://j.mp/gYawoO

You can buy your tickets for the AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON at the finest shops in the Phoenix area, or online at www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com/registration