• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Comics 210 First Krypto CGC 5.0 SA

9 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply:

First :takeit: in the thread or via PM trumps any negotiations in progress.

No probation list members please.

Price includes Priority shipping and insurance within the US. I prefer to not ship outside the US but do on occasion make exceptions.

Now... on with the show.

Just one book this time around. Adventure Comics #210, first appearance of Krypto the Superdog. Graded CGC 5.0, restoration includes: spine splits sealed to cover, small amount of glue on spine, off-white pages. Not a book you see for sale everyday, it ranks in the top 50% of the 30 copies on the census. I hadn't really planned on selling this but the focus of my collection has changed to strictly Signature Series. I'm open to trade offers as well. I don't subscribe to GPA so I don't really know what the going rate is on this book so I'm just going to put a price of $900 out there to meet the requirements of listing here. Offers are welcome!

adven210.jpg

More scans are available upon request.