• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Sept Comiclink Winners & La-Hoo-sers thread...post 'em if you won 'em.

209 posts in this topic

I was a little disappointed at some of my sales last nite.

The Weird War Tales #1 CGC 9.8 was mine and I thought it would have done a bit better. That's a pretty tough book in grade and the lone 9.8. I think a year ago, in a better economy this book would have done better.

The Economy is better this year than last from what I am seeing. (shrug)

I know one of your books IMO did well. (thumbs u

I have three really big books in the next auction.

i thought you swore off Clink (shrug)

Never said which auction they were going to. ;)

However certain books do better in certain auctions I have found.

It all depend on what you are trying to sell.

Has anyone else had trouble receiving their books from CLink's Sept. Auction? I've tried contacting them via email and am getting no reply back. Customer service seems to be lacking and non-existent. I never had any problems previously, but it seems that they don't care anymore. Initially, I would pay by check and understood there was a delay in shipping because of the processing of the check. However, in last months auction, I paid via credit card to avoid the delays and have yet heard anything. I paid by credit card on Sept. 24th. No replies via email on the shipment, although I did get an email from Josh that they successfully charged my credit card for the balance due. Anyone else having problems too?

Has anyone else had trouble receiving their books from CLink's Sept. Auction? I've tried contacting them via email and am getting no reply back. Customer service seems to be lacking and non-existent. I never had any problems previously, but it seems that they don't care anymore. Initially, I would pay by check and understood there was a delay in shipping because of the processing of the check. However, in last months auction, I paid via credit card to avoid the delays and have yet heard anything. I paid by credit card on Sept. 24th. No replies via email on the shipment, although I did get an email from Josh that they successfully charged my credit card for the balance due. Anyone else having problems too?

They never respond to email, but they pick up the phone right away and help you.

I received a September book earlier this week. It's far too early to post here wondering where your books are, sometimes they just take 4-6 weeks...hasn't even been three weeks yet.

I received a September book earlier this week. It's far too early to post here wondering where your books are, sometimes they just take 4-6 weeks...hasn't even been three weeks yet.

True that :applause:

Especially when you don't pay until 3 weeks after the auction ends :shy:

:sorry: Clink