• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs Ackley Feedback Thread

138 posts in this topic

MAJOR league kudos and a heartfelt thank you to Howard! He stuck with me through a rough period of time, through unemployment and ill health and unexpected expenses, allowing me to pay off a debt in an extended, way too-long period without giving me any grief or lack of understanding. I love this guy. You cannot ask for a better seller, a more understanding transaction partner, or a better go to guy for the harder to find undergrounds.

THE best underground dealer on the planet.

One of the TOP sellers on the boards, and one of the best people I know.

Thank you, Howard. You are aces!

I've been buying from Howard since joining the boards.

I just got a couple of Cherry slabs from him.

Packed great and shipped fast.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks. :headbang:

Purchased a large lot of fanzines, Frazetta art books and Marvelmania items from Howard, only my latest of several purchases, a perfect transaction as always, I'm very grateful. :)

Cheers,

R

Two recent transactions with Howard involving underground books, the latest being a fantastic copy of Air Pirate Funnies (been wanting one for a looooong time). Super seller and basically an underground historian. One of the boards treasures.

I just received a big stack of books from Howards recent thread. Everything about the transaction was perfect. Easy to deal with, patient, and has the coolest books out there. Thank you Howard, I look forward to the next stack.