• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MLMeade Feedback thread.
1 1

51 posts in this topic

Now what was that about making a habit of dealing with Michael?!

lol

Was able to negotiate (yet) another trade with Michael with extreme ease!

Thanks again! :)

I made an offer to Michael to buy back a book I sold to him in the past and he took me up on it, much to my delight. :grin:

Great communication as usual and super fast shipping, you can't go wrong buying, selling or trading with Michael. (thumbs u

Travis

I just received two great books from Michael from my wanted to buy post. Awesome packing job and shipped fast as well. I cannot wait to complete another transaction soon. The rest of you should stay away though. lol

Ed

Bought a Fantastic Four #1 from Michael and I have to say I am completely happy with the book! I've been looking to get my hands on this book for a while now and this was literally one of the most painless transactions I've had when buying a book. (thumbs u

Mike and I did a mega-trade and money deal that involved the exchanging of some blue-chip comics. From our initial dialogue until the finish it went fast, smooth and remained above all FUN. Mike is a great guy and I look forward to not only future transactions with him but keeping in touch about comics and life in general. Highest recommendations from me. Thanks again! Roger

Edited by Roger66