• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's get some things straight...

181 posts in this topic

I work for the Post Office in Ann Arbor and I can't tell you how many times I see young men and women that graduated from collage, and can't find a good job, working for book stores just to make ends meat! I wake up everyday thankful that i have a good government job that pays me 53000 a year. The economy is a mess here in Michigan and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon.

Yes, Jeff your state is a unfortunately going to be bad for at least a couple more years. :sorry:

:tonofbricks:
I think your profession as well - down-sizing and reorganization..., :sorry:
Whats happen with the post office is when people retire they are not hiring any new people. The post office hasn't hired new people in 5 years at least. One of the benefits of being a veteran (for my sake) is that they have to find me a job! I might have to move to BFE but I would still have a job.