• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chuck Gower's feedback thread

130 posts in this topic

great book for a great price. thank you for the quick shipping. very easy to deal with and would recommend to anyone!

...When Chuck lists a VF+ ......you GET a VF+......... and you get it quickly. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Accurate grading, excellent communications, well packed, fast shipping.

Chuck also has a great Archie Comics blog, plus I have met him in person. He also gave my friend and I a lift at Wizard Chicago last year. Chuck is an all around great guy.

Picked up Amazing Adventures #27 (CGC 9.4) from Chuck's latest thread. Book was exactly as shown in the pics and I really appreciated the over-sized box he sent it in as the USPS really goes out of their way to abuse stuff here in the mountains of North Carolina. Will definitely buy from again. Many thanks! Paul~

Somehow or another, through all of the books I've picked up here, I only recently completed my first deal with Chuck -- but I'm looking forward to more in the future. I snagged some beautiful CGC slabs from him that were priced so well I almost felt guilty claiming them, they were shipped immediately and were packaged well. Add in great, friendly communication from Chuck, and you couldn't get a higher recommendation from me for someone to deal with. (thumbs u(worship)