• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freekster's feedback thread

38 posts in this topic

Many transactions with Levi...buys, sells, trades...a one stop comic emporium that guy is. Always a pleasure to deal with even if he does remind me a bit of Frank Stallone :baiting:

:gossip: he'll know what that means...all you need to worry about, gentle reader, is that he is quite trustworthy and well worth getting to know (thumbs u

Just completed a transaction where I offered stuff for sale, he said he'd take it and he paid for it quickly. Doesn't get any better than that! (thumbs u

Levi, I appreciated all your questions as well as our business transactions together in selling and buying. You truly show interest in becoming an awesome member of this community. Thanks, brother, for wanting to make everything top notch. (thumbs u

Julio

Levi recently purchased from me, and everything went smoothly. No worries here. (thumbs u

I have bought and sold with Levi on several occasions (face to face). He is a great person to deal with in every way you could ask for. I just wish he had tons more books to sell or way more money to buy from me. lol

Ed Robertson

Sold 6 slabs to Levi this weekend which I gave to him at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con. Always a pleasure dealing with Levi and a great guy to hang out with and talk comics :applause:

Taste in football is terrible however lol

Sold 6 slabs to Levi this weekend which I gave to him at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con. Always a pleasure dealing with Levi and a great guy to hang out with and talk comics :applause:

Taste in football is terrible however lol

This is coming from a 49ers fan folks... lol