• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DID YOU CATCH THAT MISSING CENTERFOLD?

22 posts in this topic

hmmm... as I recall, that happened on another book he was selling at the time I got his Cap 37. Weird. hm

Yep, it's a total mystery. :baiting:

Dig through this thread for more discussion of the seller's shilling and intentional overgrading. There's also mention of a Cap 37 that may catch your eye... hm

Ok, I'm going to have to defend DukesCollectible (a little bit). Granted, he might not know what he's doing but he is honest. I bought the Cap 37 mentioned earlier in this thread. It had an undisclosed missing centerfold. However, the guy couldn't do enough for me to make me happy. He's an ex-military guy and he provided a prompt refund. Then, he relisted it with the missing centerfold mentioned. No one bought it, but I bought it back from him offline because it was a real clean cover. And I got it cheap. Anyone have a centerfold?

No offense, but being ex-military is not relevant to whether a person is honest.