• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

21 posts in this topic

!gnigakcap doog yrev dna gnippihs tpmorp !!!relles taerg

Yep...for a curmudgeonly old bastid... :insane:lol

Hey divad! :hi:

Seriously newbs (old schoolers need not be notified)...very honest and forthright boardmember...a frickin credit to the boards...keep an eye out for the next "tomato boxer" sales thread... :headbang:

t

David bought a slab in my recent Con fundraiser. He paid me instantly and answered PM's quickly. He also suggested I get some new boxes from the PO to ship slabs. Great advice!

Thanks David.

Just Received some books from David. Biggest Complaint is that it felt like opening a Christmas present from Harry Houdini. lol. Rock solid packing. Rock solid Grading. Did I mention David is Rock Solid?

Got some very sweet copies of the obscure Marvel Doc Savage series off David.

These 1st batch was so sweet... I had to order more and made another purchase within a week of the first !

No problems here and no worries about accurate grading.

Rupp

David is an A+ seller, I would buy from again without reservations. The man goes above and beyond what is required. The grades he assigns are spot on, the prices are good, the packaging is excellent, all around a great experience.

David sold me quality books that were actually as stated in his listing. His packaging was superb. Fantastic experience. I recommend without reservation. A+++

I purchased a couple of High grade copper aged books from David. They were packaged so well I was a little worried he may have gotten my books mixed up with someones HIGH DOLLAR books.....But no, they were just packed bullet proof. I will be watching his sell threads from now one. Thanks