• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCComicon - Raleigh/Morrisville NC - November 13th and 14th

50 posts in this topic

Spent about 3 hrs there today, digging through the 1 and 2 dollar boxes, and picked up several books - silver age Marvel Avengers 49 nice black cover in VF/VF+ was the best $1 snag, along with a full run of modern "Marvel Zombies" for a buck apiece. Chatted with capt comics, tsp99, buttock; Earl Shaw, Chuck Rozanski, Chris Foss, and Guy Rose were all set up. Guy had a great variety of Fiction House and other GA books that (sadly) had been willed to him from an old friend. Poignant story.

There were several dealers who'd brought well-priced modern stock, and the "artists' alley" was most noteworthy for Jeremy Bastian. He does amazingly detailed work, so I asked him to draw something for me. I'll see tomorrow how it looks, (I hope), though he did say he might have to mail the piece to me.

Anyway, a fun time, and a well-attended show. No pictures, but when the Bastian piece is in-hand, I'll post it.

Let us see it when you get it John.

Had a great time at the get together Saturday night

Great food....Tyler's better half really knows her Italian cooking......and a big thanks for putting up with us.

Great comics.....not one, but two Captain America #1s :cloud9:

Some super beverages(some really excellent locally brewed beer) ............thanks to Wally (thumbs u

and some fantastic conversation :)

And a BIG THANKS to Alan and John at Ultimate Comics for putting on a tremendous show. :applause:

Heard the Saturday paid attendance was over 1000. And I'm sure we saw 400 to 500 today.

I had the best show I've had this year. (thumbs u

I sold 4 Green Lantern #76s on Saturday.............to the same guy :o

Did any fan boys expose themsleves? or try to score with any of the chicks (or men) there so they could bragg about it,,not just one time...but several times...maybe they took videos of the trashy whores they have been with...and show those videos on one than more occasion . Nothing quite like seeing someones genitals.

Did any fan boys expose themsleves? or try to score with any of the chicks (or men) there so they could bragg about it,,not just one time...but several times...maybe they took videos of the trashy whores they have been with...and show those videos on one than more occasion . Nothing quite like seeing someones genitals.

hm

Hey Jay

WRONG THREAD lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4391957&fpart=1

This was the best we had in Raleigh

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs932.snc4/74551_499382878487_268474463487_7288755_5845341_n.jpg