• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinicon - Winston-Salem NC - October 30th

16 posts in this topic

Talked with Ryan today. Expecting a good crowd based on facebook responses and responses from the website. The store in Lewisville is passing out flyers as well as others of us at shows. Hope it turns out good.

The Triad needs a good show desperately...........

My buddy, Guy Rose, Will be setup there this weekend.

He will be selling some of his coolest Golden Age comics, as well as several boxes of Golden Through Modern Marvel comics at 50% off!

Say hi to him...and he LOVES trading for cool Golden Age, so see what he has.

Best,

Brett

Just a shame that stuff like this happens.........wish it hadn't

Hopefully both the sale and show do well

It's still got to be good for the collector in the Triad area this weekend.

There is also a sports card show at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem this weekend.......... :applause:

Not trying to counter promote. The sale starts at 10 and the show lasts till 5. I'm just saying I'd go buy and pick up the good $1 back issues from the shop (which will be gone in an hour) before I hit the show that will last 7 hours. I'm attending neither as I have to work and have nothing to do whatsoever with either one. It was a merely a tip for those attending. I'm not sure how going to a local shop interferes with attending a con.

Not trying to counter promote. The sale starts at 10 and the show lasts till 5. I'm just saying I'd go buy and pick up the good $1 back issues from the shop (which will be gone in an hour) before I hit the show that will last 7 hours. I'm attending neither as I have to work and have nothing to do whatsoever with either one. It was a merely a tip for those attending. I'm not sure how going to a local shop interferes with attending a con.

I understood what you meant Sam (thumbs u