• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO - SUN, OCT 10TH FREE TABLES IF YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED

8 posts in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, Oct 10th 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011. Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(From Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Yes, we’re up against NYCC, but our venue is booked year round for the 2nd Sunday, so we have no choice. If you just want to have some fun without the NY hassle or expense, come on by!

BECAUSE WE ARE UP AGAINST NYCC WE EXPECT TO HAVE 20 (OUT OF 70) TABLES AVAILABLE. WE ARE OFFERING THEM FREE TO DEALERS OR COLLECTORS THAT ARE UNEMPLOYED. RULES ARE SIMPLE: ONE FREE TABLE PER PERSON, YOU CANNOT BE UNEMPLOYED BY YOUR OWN CHOICE AND YOUR MERCHANDISE MUST BE COMICS OR RELATED MATERIAL.

Our dealers will once again include many of your favorites... and many new guys as well! Comics, TPBs, action figures, t-shirts and more. Everything from 50 cent readers to investment grade keys!

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If anyone has a want list, send me an e-mail at pugprdctns@aol.com and I'll forward it to all the participating dealers so that they can respond to you directly. Please limit your want list to a handful of books, and let me know before Friday, the 8th so that I have time to do so.

Other upcoming shows:

East Hanover 10/24

Clifton 11/14

East Hanover 11/28

Clifton 12/12

East Hanover 12/19

For more info check out our website at http://www.njcomicbookshows.com

Seeya at the show!

JP

The same dealer that's broken into his personal collection of pulps, fanzines, historical comics hardcovers and ephemera at the past two East Hanover shows will be at Clifton for the first time this weekend.

Aside from rarities like first printings of Seduction Of The Innocent, Love And Death and Parade Of Pleasure he'll have unique items like a pay voucher for Siegel and Shuster for an early issue of Action Comics!