• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike's new sales thread. SA and BA slabs. ****10% off remaining slabs

61 posts in this topic

Here is a recap of what is still available. The same rules apply as in the original post.

Iron Man #128 CGC 9.8 off-white to white pages Demon in a Bottle classic cover. $300

Amazing Spider-Man #124 CGC 9.6 white pages 1st Man-Wolf Appearance. $450

Astonishing Tales #25 CGC 9.8 off-white to white pages 1st Deathlok Appearance $650

Sgt. Fury #47 CGC 9.8 white pages $400

Atom #29 CGC 9.4 off-white to white pages 1st Golden Age Atom crossover in Silver Age $400

Amazing Spider-Man #91...CGC 9.6 White

$300

:takeit:

:frustrated: was waiting on a reply to my pm. ahhhhhhhhhhh well.

This wasn't a half price sale yet.

:makepoint:

Shame...I was going to ask in a PM about the Adventure #412 but I'm apparently on ignore. Nice way to lose a sell...

Jim

Looks to me like it sold for full price. (shrug) Nice way to threadcrap...

Jim

He didn't say he was looking for a discount.

:baiting:

Here is a recap of what is still available. The same rules apply as in the original post.

Iron Man #128 CGC 9.8 off-white to white pages Demon in a Bottle classic cover. $300

Astonishing Tales #25 CGC 9.8 off-white to white pages 1st Deathlok Appearance $650

Atom #29 CGC 9.4 off-white to white pages 1st Golden Age Atom crossover in Silver Age $400

Who the hell do you think you are? Decepticon?

I can't believe that IM 128 is still there. Geez!

Speaketh not about what you knowest not, Canadian brother.

10% off these remaining books.