• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few golden age books: one romance, one western, one horror, one crime

11 posts in this topic

Here are a few golden age books that I would like to move.

Shipping will be extra, all domestic shipments go by priority. International by buyer's preference. I take money orders, checks and paypal.

First book in a minute...

One western....

Western Thrillers 1

$220 (OSPG $300)

Sweet copy, just doesn't really fit in my collection. Outstanding cover colors and whites, CR/OW pages. Front cover presents just beautifully.

westernthrillers1.jpg

One horror....

Three Dimensional Tales from the Crypt of Terror 2 *whew, long title!*

2.0-3.0

$100

SOLD

Only issue of the title (formerly Three Dimensional EC Classics). Both pairs of glasses included and intact at the staples. Some spine wear and some mid-spine splitting. Slight glue residue on spine, but does not seem to be holding anything together. Cover still attached at both staples. Good cover colors, good presentation for the grade. Scarce in high grade per Overstreet, seems uncommon in any grade to me.

tftc3d.jpg

One crime....

Ken Shannon 8

2.0 or so.

$25

Classic horror/yellow peril cover. Opium drug use story. Cover intact at staples, some top edge chipping. Image are is pretty clean overall, with nice colors.

kenshannon8.jpg

One horror....

2.0-3.0

$100

Only issue of the title (formerly Three Dimensional EC Classics). Both pairs of glasses included and intact at the staples. Some spine wear and some mid-spine splitting. Slight glue residue on spine, but does not seem to be holding anything together. Cover still attached at both staples. Good cover colors, good presentation for the grade. Scarce in high grade per Overstreet, seems uncommon in any grade to me.

tftc3d.jpg

:takeit:

One horror....

2.0-3.0

$100

tftc3d.jpg

:takeit:

Oh Man that was a steal! You never see that book!