• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's all about Marvel.....

45 posts in this topic

]I've never understood the people who are loyal to just one of the big two.[/b]

Of course I mean that in general - over the entire history of comics - since Marvel has piled :censored:-up upon :censored:-up for well over a decade now. They totally lost me, to the point that I don't even care about the few good things they produce now..

yep agreed, it be kinda like if someone only watched movies because Paramount made them or only played Playstation games and ignored X-box or Nintendo games. :screwy:

I was an 100% Marvel Zombie until the mid-80s when I discovered that DC were actually putting out better comics.

And still do to this day.

When Marvel can keep the same competent artist on a book for more than six issues, and ensure that those six issues do not have a variant cover amongst them...I might start considering them again.

Until then...they're wank. (thumbs u

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. (worship)

Who is with me? I am strictly a Marvel fan ONLY, never got into DC and don't see it happening! Marvel Comics are the comics to collect, to hell with DC!! Can I get a AMEN! lol

Marvel Junkie since the '60s Love the Silver/Bronze and Copper. :acclaim:

But right now MARVEL is in the crapper.. :preach::censored:... I can't buy even one modern book.

WEBHEAD