• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need to build a WAR chest

100 posts in this topic

well,what else?these are going like hotcakes.

That's it for today....A friend is taking me out Oktoberfesting tonight www.oktoberfest.ca and I haven't been out Oktoberfesting since my early 20's (I'm 45 now)...I forget how the hell you do that.I need to get ready because it supposedly starts early...I think I might have to take pictures

No new books,wasn't time payments either and I had to go dig it out of storage.

I haven't had time to even think about books lately.Just happened to log in and there was a message asking if the book was still for sale.

All my books are in storage,I rented the bottom of a house and the owner of the house decided him and his wife were going to sell the house soooooo I had to move out so they could do work.I moved out the week after Xmas and have not even looked or thought about a comic in the last couple of months.

In my new place I do have room to finally hang up some of my golden age art work.

If anyone is looking for specific titles with numbers I will do my best to help you out.

John