• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tasty leftovers...decent books, good deals.

53 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Marvel Team-Up #10 VF 5.00 (Penned arrival date below CCA stamp.)

Marvel Team-Up #3 FN/VF 5.00 (Hint of rust on bottom staple but NO migration; inside covers: some foxing)

Action Comics #432 VF 5.00

Incredible Hulk #239 NM easy...quite possibly a NM+...and I rarely feel comfortable grading a raw book above NM (so take that for whatever it's worth). $7.00 (Back cover: lower area of spine has stamp.)

Page 2:

Tales of Suspense #96 VG 6.00

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #136 VF+ 9.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG 29.00 (There is a small hole through the front cover under the first "S" in the title; also, top staple detached from cover (bottom staple IS attached as well as the centerfold). Otherwise, pretty decent, solid book.)

Page 3:

Amazing Spider-Man #32 GD/VG 9.00 (Name penned on cover beneath Spidey's crotch; 2 1/2" piece of tape over tear in lower right edge area.)

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Marvel Team-Up #10 VF 5.00 (Penned arrival date below CCA stamp.)

Marvel Team-Up #3 FN/VF 5.00 (Hint of rust on bottom staple but NO migration; inside covers: some foxing)

Action Comics #432 VF 5.00

Incredible Hulk #239 NM easy...quite possibly a NM+...and I rarely feel comfortable grading a raw book above NM (so take that for whatever it's worth). $7.00 (Back cover: lower area of spine has stamp.)

Page 2:

Tales of Suspense #96 VG 6.00

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #136 VF+ 9.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

Psychoanalysis #1 GD/VG 29.00 (There is a small hole through the front cover under the first "S" in the title; also, top staple detached from cover (bottom staple IS attached as well as the centerfold). Otherwise, pretty decent, solid book.)

Page 3:

Amazing Spider-Man #32 GD/VG 9.00 (Name penned on cover beneath Spidey's crotch; 2 1/2" piece of tape over tear in lower right edge area.)

Thanks!

Somebody pay this guy. :shrug:

I got 0.22 in my PayPal account. :gossip::whistle::eek:

I'll take the Iron fist 30 cent variant.

SOLD Canadian. :hail:

:whee:

I'm tickled that I could excite you that much, Lawrence. :baiting:

My womens gone to see family so your just feminine enough to get my rocks off. :ohnoez:

:whatthe:

Your "womens" gone? Do you have some kind of harem? :shrug: What's with these folks north of the border? :shrug:

As for my gender characteristics, the one feminine thing I can think of is that I used to actually write letters. You know, actual words on a piece of paper and mailed through a postal service via some stamp that cost something or other. I'd like to blame e-mail for destroying that feminine side of me, but I'm often irregular and apathetic toward e-mail, so go figure.

For the record, though, I'd give Lawrence a big, man-tastic bear hug any day--one that would even give greggy pause. :sumo:

Last book for this thread.

Thanks to those who have purchased, browsed, and participated in some form or fashion. :smile:

The Amazing Spider-Man #93 FN/VF 9.00 :news: SOLD

Inside covers: tanning.

ASM93FC.jpg

For the record, though, I'd give Lawrence a big, man-tastic bear hug any day--one that would even give greggy pause. :sumo:

:o:o

Watch out. I'd give you a hug too, brother. And though we both hail from the fine state of Georgia, those who would sound the obligatory "Dueling Banjos" theme song should at least know that I'm weighing in at about 250 lbs. these days...and might be able to pull off a full body slam a la Dusty Rhodes. :headbang:

Thanks to those who have purchased, browsed, and participated in some form or fashion. :smile:

The Amazing Spider-Man #93 FN/VF 9.00

ASM93FC.jpg

:takeit:

:o:o

Watch out. I'd give you a hug too, brother. And though we both hail from the fine state of Georgia, those who would sound the obligatory "Dueling Banjos" theme song should at least know that I'm weighing in at about 250 lbs. these days...and might be able to pull off a full body slam a la Dusty Rhodes. :headbang:

The American Dream. :cloud9:

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Page 2:

X-Men #117 VG- 2.00

X-Men #118 VF/NM 19.00

X-Men #138 NM- 19.00

Page 3:

The Amazing Spider-Man #93 FN/VF 9.00

ASM93FC.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! Thank you kindly.